- Authentic Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Staves
- Genuine California Wine Barrel Staves
- Available in 6 styles
- Over 100+ designs to choose from
How to Order
- Pick your stave style! Choose from whiskey OR wine in short or full length options.
- Select your design. Choose from over 100+ options created by our in-house designers. Double & triple check name spellings and dates!
- Place your order! All personalized staves will receive a proof for review. Standard designs (non-personalized) will not receive a proof. Within 3-5 business days of your approval we will have your barrel stave on it’s way to you.
Important Proof Info
****IMPORTANT**** You have 24 hours to provide any changes to your stave proof. After 24 hours we will consider the proof approved and move forward with production.
Have an idea for a unique design? We LOVE custom projects. Our in-house design team will work closely with you to bring your vision to life. All custom projects include a proof with up to two rounds of revisions. Written approval required for production.
SHOP HERE: https://thezaphouse.com/product/whiskey-or-wine-barrel-stave-custom-design/
Make Your Mark
We offer six variations of barrel staves. Please note, not all styles are available with every design. Each listing showcases the styles available within that particular design collection.
Engraved barrel staves are produced from genuine California Wine Barrels and Kentucky Bourbon Barrels. Originally handcrafted by a master cooper using the finest American, Hungarian or French Oak, each stave is unique and packs plenty of character. Because barrel building is a custom process done by hand, no two barrel staves will ever be the same. The featured selections are not exact representations of the stave you will receive as each denotes one-of-a-kind coloration, wood grain and engraving finish.
To prep for engraving, both wine and whiskey staves are lightly sanded on the front side. Additionally, whiskey staves have the char removed from the backside and are poly’d to ensure residual char does not transfer to other items prior to engraving. After engraving, the barrel bands are attached (if necessary) and wine staves are finished with a light coat of polyurethane. Whiskey staves are not poly’d to preserve their rustic look.
Short Stave Specifications
- Length: 18-22”
- Height: 3.5-4”
- Includes a portion of a galvanized or rustic bands on each end
Full Length Stave Specifications
- Length: approx. 35”
- Height: 3.5-4”
- Includes a portion of rusted or galvanized bands on each end when necessary
- Back side includes keyholes for mounting
The short staves are not made for mounting. They work perfectly on table tops, desks or shelves as they need no support for display. The full length staves can be displayed or mounted.
Full length staves include a key hole at each end to mount with screws. Screws or other mounting options not included.
We recommend storing your stave indoors. When displayed indoors no additional care should be needed.
Here at Zap we take production and delivery seriously. Our goal is to get your personalized goods in your hands as quickly as possible. Production takes place at our headquarters facility in Lincoln, NE. Because every product is made-to-order, delivery is split into two parts: Production + Shipping.
All items are hand produced straight out of the Heartland in Lincoln, NE. After your order is placed our design + production teams are ready to produce one-of-a-kind items you are sure to love. The Zap process includes:
- Our designers personalize your proof with the information provided in the order. IMPORTANT: production cannot begin until your proof is approved.
- All barrel products are made-to-order by our production team. Your wine or whiskey barrel product is hand picked and prepped to preserve the authentic story of each barrel.
- Our shipping team carefully packages each item to make it to their final destination.
Production Time: 3 – 5 business days after proof approval. Shipping deliveries vary according to location and carrier.
All Products (excluding Full Size Barrels)
- Method: USPS Priority Mail, UPS & FedEx
- Delivery Time: averages 2-4 days
Full Size Barrels
- Method: LTL Freight Carrier
- Delivery Time: Varies by carrier & location. Averages: 3-7 days
- Cost: $185 (bulk order discounts available)