- Made from authentic Kentucky Bourbon barrel staves
- Holds up to 3 medium weight knives using super strong rare earth magnets
- Mounts to wall with 2 key hole hangers
- A great gift for the whiskey or bourbon lover in your life.
- Personalized with Last Name
- Each knife block is unique – color and tones will vary from stave to stave
How to Order
- Choose your font personalization.
- Place your order! All personalized staves will receive a proof for review. Standard designs (non-personalized) will not receive a proof. Within 3-5 business days of your approval we will have your knife block on it’s way to you.
Important Proof Info
****IMPORTANT**** The Personalized Jack Daniels Knife Block does not come with a proof. Please double check dates and spellings before processing your order. For all barrel head and full size barrel products, you have 24 hours to provide any changes to your proof. After 24 hours we will consider the proof approved and move forward with production.
Make Your Mark
Engraved barrel staves are produced from genuine Tennessee Whiskey and Kentucky Bourbon Barrels. Originally handcrafted by a master cooper using the finest American Oak each stave is unique and packs plenty of character. Because barrel building is a custom process done by hand, no two barrel staves will ever be the same. The featured selections are not exact representations of the stave you will receive as each denotes one-of-a-kind coloration, wood grain and engraving finish. To prep for engraving, whiskey staves are lightly sanded on the front side. Additionally, whiskey staves have the char removed from the backside and are poly’d to ensure residual char does not transfer to other items prior to engraving.
Knife Block Specifications
- Length: approx. 18″
- Height: 3.5-4”
- Backside includes keyholes for mounting
To prep for engraving, whiskey staves are lightly sanded on the front side. Additionally, whiskey staves have the char removed from the backside and are poly’d to ensure residual char does not transfer to other items prior to engraving.
Knife Block staves include a key hole at each end to mount with screws. Screws or other mounting options not included.
We recommend storing your stave indoors. Keep out of the reach of children.
Here at Midwest Barrel Co. we take production and delivery seriously. Our goal is to get your personalized goods in your hands as quickly as possible. Production takes place at our headquarters facility in Lincoln, NE. Because every product is made-to-order, delivery is split into two parts: Production + Shipping.
All items are hand produced straight out of the Heartland in Lincoln, NE. After your order is placed our design + production teams are ready to produce one-of-a-kind items you are sure to love. The process includes:
- Our designers personalize your proof with the information provided in the order. IMPORTANT: production cannot begin until your proof is approved for items requiring a pre-approved proof.
- All barrel products are made-to-order by our production team. Your wine or whiskey barrel product is hand picked and prepped to preserve the authentic story of each barrel.
- Our shipping team carefully packages each item to make it to their final destination.
Production Time: 3 – 5 business days after proof approval. Shipping deliveries vary according to location and carrier.
Barrel Heads, Staves, Small Barrels & Ornaments
- Method: USPS Priority Mail, UPS & FedEx
- Delivery Time: averages 2-4 days
Full Size Barrels
- Method: LTL Freight Carrier
- Delivery Time: Varies by carrier & location. Averages: 3-7 days
- Cost: $185 (bulk order discounts available)