Check your email for a link to reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Originally handcrafted by a master cooper using the finest American, Hungarian or French Oak, each barrel is unique and packs plenty of character. Because barrel building is a custom process done by hand, no two barrels will ever be the same. The featured selections are not exact representations of the barrel you will receive as each denotes one-of-a-kind coloration, wood grain and engraving finish. Wine barrels WITH marks will come with a winery stamp, cooperage markings or possibly both! We try and select barrels with the flattest heads from our constantly rotating inventory. For barrels being used as a table top, the wine styles typically work best as they are generally more flat than the whiskey styles.
To produce the head style, the top of the barrel is cut off. The wine style includes two galvanized bands while the whiskey displays one rustic ring. All rings are attached to the barrel head with screws. Because the whiskey style is more variable, a 2×4” board is attached to the back for reinforcement. Wine barrel heads do not include the board.
This full size, laser engraved wedding guestbook barrel will look gorgeous as part of your reception decor – and then later as a statement piece in your home! Just pick between our wine and whiskey barrel, send us your last name, and let us do the rest. Soon you’ll have a personalized piece that will always bring back good memories of your special day.
1. Pick your barrel head style! Choose from whiskey OR wine with cooperage/winery markings OR wine with no markings/stamps.
2. Select your design. Choose from over 100+ options created by our in-house designers.
3. Place your order! After we receive your order we will prepare a proof for your approval. Up to two rounds of revisions are included. Within 3-5 business days of your approval we will have your barrel on it’s way to you.
Written approval is required for all full size barrels and barrel heads.
All items are hand produced straight out of the Heartland in Lincon, NE. After your order is placed our design + production teams are ready to produce one-of-a-kind items you are sure to love. The process includes:
1. Our designers personalize your proof with the information provided in the order. IMPORTANT: production cannot begin until your proof is approved for items requiring a pre-approved proof.
2. All barrel products are made-to-order by our production team. Your wine or whiskey barrel product is hand picked and prepped to preserve the authentic story of each barrel.
3. Our shipping team carefully packages each item to make it to their final destination.
Production Time: 3 – 5 business days after proof approval. Shipping deliveries vary according to location and carrier.
This product is shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground.
Local pickup is available from our Lincoln, NE warehouse.
For more information, see our Shipping FAQs. [https://midwest-barrel-co.myshopify.com/pages/faq]
|Wood Type||American, French, Hungarian Oak|
|Age of Barrels||10+ Years|
|Origin||Kentucky & Tennessee|
|Wood Type||American Oak|
|Age of Barrels||5+ Years|
Your wedding guestbook will be filled with the names of the people you hold so dear who celebrated you on the big day — so make it memorable! With our laser engraved wedding guestbook wine or whiskey barrel head, you’ll be able to have a multi-use piece that can be used as a way to record the memories of your friends and family and a piece of decoration in your home.